Innovation Challenge Software
Run campaigns to solve your biggest innovation challenges.
Rise to the Challenge: Where Ideas Become Champions
Seamlessly orchestrate innovation challenges and evolve them into transformative experiences. Enable participants to engage in idea submission, collaboration, and iterative development, fostering a rich ecosystem of diverse insights and identify winning ideas effectively.
- ✔ Streamline your innovation challenges
- ✔ Customizable templates to suit the goals and themes of each challenge
- ✔ Collaborate, comment, and build upon each other's thoughts
- ✔ Customizable workflows
- ✔ Powerful evaluation tools to facilitate fair and efficient judging processes
- ✔ Visualization tools
Explore Features ➞
Experience an exceptional product with even more exceptional customer service.
What are innovation challenges?
Innovation challenges, also known as innovation competitions or innovation contests, are structured initiatives designed to encourage individuals, teams, and organizations to develop novel solutions to specific problems or challenges. These challenges are typically organized by companies, governments, nonprofits, and other entities to tap into external expertise, crowdsource ideas, and drive innovation within a particular domain.
Key characteristics of innovation challenges include:
- Problem Definition: Innovation challenges start with a well-defined problem or challenge statement. This statement outlines the issue that needs to be addressed and provides context for participants.
- Open Participation: Innovation challenges are often open to a wide range of participants, including entrepreneurs, researchers, students, professionals, and the general public. This inclusivity brings diverse perspectives to the problem-solving process.
- Goal-Oriented: The primary goal of an innovation challenge is to find innovative solutions to the specified problem. Challenges can range from technical or business problems to social or environmental issues.
- Structured Framework: Challenges are organized within a structured framework, which includes clear guidelines, rules, and evaluation criteria. This ensures fairness and consistency in judging submissions.
- Time-Bound: Challenges have specific start and end dates. The time-bound nature of challenges encourages participants to work within a defined timeframe and fosters a sense of urgency.
- Creative Solutions: Participants are encouraged to think creatively and develop solutions that may involve new technologies, processes, business models, or approaches.
- Judging and Evaluation: A panel of judges evaluates the submissions based on predetermined criteria such as innovation, feasibility, potential impact, scalability, and alignment with the challenge statement.
- Prizes and Recognition: Innovation challenges often offer prizes to winners or top contributors. Prizes can include cash rewards, mentorship, incubation support, recognition, and opportunities for further development or implementation of the solutions.
- Learning and Collaboration: Participating in an innovation challenge provides participants with an opportunity to learn from others, gain exposure, and potentially collaborate with like-minded individuals or organizations.
- Innovation Promotion: Innovation challenges contribute to fostering a culture of innovation. They showcase the importance of creativity and problem-solving while addressing real-world challenges.
Innovation challenges can cover a wide range of sectors and topics, including technology, healthcare, sustainability, education, and more. They have been used to source ideas for new products, services, processes, and initiatives. Online platforms and tools are often utilized to facilitate the submission, evaluation, and management of innovation challenge entries. Challenges can serve as a platform for showcasing innovative ideas, connecting with potential partners, and ultimately driving positive change.
Powering Collaborative Innovation worldwide.
Request a Demo Now!
Trusted by some of the world’s smartest companies